- Natural and synthetic fibres: classification, properties, origin and production of natural and synthetic fibres.
- Fibre determination: fibre quality verification with the use of microscopes, dyeability, solvable and burning properties.
- Yarns and twisted yarns: basic concepts, types and classification, the weight classification of textile yarns, practical demonstration of relevant yarn tests in the laboratory.
- Properties of fabrics and knitwear: basic knowledge, different types, features, properties and application areas of textile fabrics.
- Textile testing methods: a survey of the most important textile testing methods, practical demonstration of tests according to standards such as area weight, determination of width and length, construction and tear strength.
- Flame retardency: a survey of the most important fire tests and their classifications. Practical demonstration of the tests according to the various standards in our laboratory.
- Colour Fastness: practical demonstration of tests according to various standards such as colour fastness to rubbing, colour fastness to washing and colour fastness to perspiration in the laboratory. The use of the grey and blue scale. Interpretation and evaluation of the test results.
Dates for individual seminars by arrangement.
9.00 a.m. – 3.00 p.m.
920,00 € per participant
The price is subject to the legal VAT of 19% at present. The prices are without obligation. Our general sales conditions are applicable.